Re: Scheduling for London

On 6/18/01 at 3:57 PM +0200, Patrik Fältström wrote:

>Should I take this as a sign that the rest of the wg's are done modulo work
>we AD's should do to get groups closed?

For my WGs: This is pretty much true of BEEP; some cleanup and we're
on our way. APEX is not meeting, but that's only because work is
progressing and the document editors don't feel like they need
face-to-face time at the moment. IMAPEXT will probably meet and I
will get the request in before the 7/16 deadline if so, but the group
is not being very motivated at the moment. I am attempting motivation
now, which will be followed by threat, and then followed by the
specter of IESG threat.

pr
--
Pete Resnick <mailto:presnick@qualcomm.com>
QUALCOMM Incorporated - Direct phone: (858)651-4478, Fax: (858)651-1102