Re: Wg's which have not made progress lately

From: Brian E Carpenter <brian@hursley.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 10:11:12 -0600
To: Patrik Fältström <paf@cisco.com>
CC: discuss@apps.ietf.org

Maybe there are cases where the topic is important and extra
effort would appear if people (other than the chairs and current
participants) knew the WG was under threat.

I understand that you may hesitate to name-and-shame in public,
but a list of the WGs you consider to be stuck would be interesting.