Re: Two new drafts: Multipart/Interleaved and Application /BatchBeep

don@lexmark.com wrote:

> Scott:
>
> 1) It is NOT for IPP clients
> 2) It IS intended to help the printing of images on printers with little buffer
> space
> 3) It IS for clients that do not have "server" functionality.  The client opens
> the connection, pushes the content and is done.

Ok.  In that case, I don't think that it actually solves the problem
it is intended to solve (and perhaps that no solution exists for the
problem space in which both parties are so severely constrained).

--
Scott Lawrence      Architect            slawrence@virata.com
Virata       Embedded Web Technology    http://www.emweb.com/