Re: Mobile Multimedia Messaging Service

From: Allison Mankin <mankin@isi.edu>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 15:24:30 -0400
To: Patrik Fältström <paf@cisco.com>
Cc: "James P. Salsman" <bovik@best.com>, discuss@apps.ietf.org, ietf-mmms@imc.org, ietf@ietf.org
> I think this must be syncronized with the work of the PILC wg. See
> http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/pilc-charter.html.

Patrik, thanks for drawing attention to this.  Other activities
in the same arena that TSV has going on are ROHC and a proto-working
group (we'll be airing a draft charter for it soon) about end2end
considerations in mobility.  It had a BOF (craps) in Pittsburgh, but the
scope of any WG will be more focuses than the BOF was.

ROHC: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/rohc-charter.html

CRAPS: http://www2.ietf.org/proceedings/00jul/minutes/craps-00jul.txt

Allison