RE: 3GPP-T-WG3 codecs

From: Patrik Fältström <paf@cisco.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 20:45:18 +0100
To: "Glenn Parsons" <gparsons@nortelnetworks.com>, discuss@apps.ietf.org, "'IETF VPIM List'" <vpim@lists.neystadt.org>
At 13.16 -0600 00-11-30, Glenn Parsons wrote:
>I would suggest that the members of the VPIM WG have interest in
>this and may be interested in this process (I can say that I am).

Good. Can you please contact the people (you saw the addresses) and
say that they should activate themselves in the VPIM wg? And, I think
you should appoint individuals in your wg which actively be
(informal) liasons between VPIM and this effort, which have as a task
to try to globally minimize the number of codecs.

    paf