Mail-related comments in ACM risks

From: Graham Klyne <GK@dial.pipex.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 11:23:16 +0000
To: discuss@apps.ietf.org
I've noted a couple of mail-related postings in the ACM risks forum.

This issue is archived at <URL:http://catless.ncl.ac.uk/Risks/20.79.html>

(1) In "Risks of bouncing messages from closed e-mail lists", a suggestion
that closed mailing list bounces can be used to create a mail loop (I don't
think this works, but I may be missing something).

(2) In "More risks with MS Outlook", a possible issue with
multipart/alternative -- something to note in a future "security
considerations" section?

#g

Graham Klyne
(GK@ACM.ORG)