Re: 3GPP-T-WG3 codecs

Hi
Choosing MPEG 4 among a  minimum set of supported formats really sounds
like joke to me.
Who should be a able to take advantage of this minimal set as of today ?

> Suggested formats or codecs for media type Video:
> - MPEG 4 (Visual Simple Profile, Level 1)
> - ITU-T H.263
> - Quicktime

This would look more realistic to me:

> Suggested formats or codecs for media type Video:
> - MPX (MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG 4)
> - AVI
> - Sure Stream (TM) RS G2
> - Windows Media (TM)
> - ITU-T H.263
> - MOV Quicktime (TM)

Regards
Henning

----------------
Ideen Werft22 GmbH

Stadtturmstrasse 5 und 19
CH 5400 Baden
Telefon 056 204 29 13
Telefax 056 202 29 01
http://www.werft22.com

Labor für Datenarchitektur
Telefon 056 210 91 32
Telefax 056 210 91 34
http://virt.uals.com/

Henning Timcke

Streaming Live with Linux by Ideen Werft 22 GmbH:
http://bahnhof.baden.ch