Keep in touch.

From: <alumni_site2@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 1999 10:47:23 -0700
To: <discuss@apps.ietf.org>
Want to keep in touch with old friends from school? The Gradfinder website
is the perfect resource to do just that.

On Gradfinder you can add your current contact info, a current photo, and
details about what you are up to these days. You can update your info at
any time after that. All changes happen immediately. One key feature is
the ability to hide your email address from public view. Grads from your
school will still be able to email you without your email being exposed.
There is also a message board you can use to help organize reunions. You
can also upload as many photos as you want and use our photo album wizard
to create online photo albums to share with friends and family.

There are currently over 100,000 schools listed from grade 1 to university
from 60 countries around the world.

This service is free so check it out!

This site can be found at:

http://www.gradfinder.com

Removal Info

If you would like to be removed from our mailing list forever simply click
the link below. If your email program does not support this just copy this
link into your web browser:

http://www.gradfinder.com/remove.asp?emailId=3941