need a reviewer (or three) for draft-cai-ssdp-v1-00.txt

From: Keith Moore <moore@cs.utk.edu>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 1999 13:19:11 -0500
To: web@apps.ietf.org
cc: discuss@apps.ietf.org
one of the other ADs ran across this draft, which layers a protocol
on top of HTTP.  we're looking for a few good HTTP experts to
sanity check this draft, paying special attention to the proposed
methods and usage - and perhaps to show up at a BOF in Minneapolis
and comment on the draft.

if you're willing to look at this before Minneapolis, please send me a note.

Keith

p.s. I haven't read it yet myself...