Re: IETF Agenda's and BOF's

From: Keith Moore <moore@cs.utk.edu>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 10:52:06 -0500
To: Richard Shockey <rshockey@ix.netcom.com>
cc: discuss@apps.ietf.org
> Since you mentioned the subject .. does anyone know how the IETF agenda and
> BOF schedule is developing?

at least for the apps area, all scheduling was still on hold until
last Monday.  (we had groups pencilled in for slots but we wanted
to wait until the request deadline before announcing anything,
because we knew that changes were likely)  even so we have had a
couple of late requests and the agenda folks are still juggling
things around to try to meet all of the constraints.  but I've seen
a couple of BOF announcements go out this morning, so they'll probably
update the schedule soon.

Keith