Re: APPLCORE rough concensus?

From: Martin J. Duerst <duerst@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 1999 14:54:13 +0900
To: Chris Newman <chris@innosoft.com>
Cc: discuss@apps.ietf.org
At 18:50 99/02/07 -0800, Chris Newman wrote:
> I get the following sense of this list on the APPLCORE proposal:

> * The proposed charter does a good job at constraining the problem, but
>   perhaps not good enough (specific suggestions welcome).

One thing I have not seen mentionned is internationalization. Depending
on what exactly will be in the charter, what acually has to be done
might rage from a reference to RFC 2277 to some serious work.

Regards,   Martin.

#-#-#  Martin J. Du"rst, World Wide Web Consortium
#-#-#  mailto:duerst@w3.org   http://www.w3.org