off-topic: seeking info on integrating webDAV with dbms application

From: Mark Phillips <mark.phillips@mophilly.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 13:24:06 -0700
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org
I apologize for the off-topic question. I am not sure where to post this question.

I am looking into synchronizing a selected set of data about files stored on a webDAV server with a PostgreSQL database.  I have reviewed the pages at webDAV.org.

I would be most grateful for additional links and suggestions.

Regards,

 - Mark Phillips