Re: COPY method and activity feature

Some of the rationale for not doing this was:

- We cannot do this everywhere where it would matter, since, for example,
the body of PUT (which also can cause automatic check-outs) is not
available for extensions.
- A versioning aware client can explicitly CHECKOUT the VCR to achieve
this effect (and a versioning-unaware client would not know to set the
activity in the body of the COPY).
- A client will commonly just set the workspace current activity, and not
be overriding this in individual checkouts anyway (this is what is always
done to set things up for a versioning-unaware client).