Re: DAV:cannot-copy-collection-version precondition for COPY

Well, admitted that in the case of a version-controlled collection with
content and dead properties, a version of this collection also had
content and dead properties, which one might indeed want to copy.
But I do not think that this is really an issue.

Regards,
Manfred