Re: DAV:cannot-copy-collection-version precondition for COPY

Hi Werner,

taking into account the postcondition
(DAV:must-not-copy-versioning-property) and the fact that the property
DAV:version-controlled-binding-set is more or less all a collection
version has to offer, there is nothing left to be copied.

Regards,
Manfred