Re: Is creator-displayname protected ?

From: Geoffrey M Clemm <geoffrey.clemm@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 23:36:28 -0400
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org
The Tamino behavior is a bit surprising (i.e. one would expect that
the version would just have a copy of the DAV:creator-displayname
of the VCR at checkin time), but 3253 does give implementers a lot
of latitude wrt how they handle this property, so this doesn't
violate any MUST requirements.

Edgar on 08/12/2003 03:30:53 PM: