RE: DAV:displayname with versions

That isn't quite the Xythos WFS behavior.  If you MOVE a VCR, its
displayname changes to the current name.  Thus the displayname changes for
all the versions as well. They aren't entirely immutable, in other words.

 I wouldn't put the versioning behavior of properties in RFC2518bis,
however, we need to keep changes there down so we get finished in finite
time and get draft standard status with tested interoperable features.  If
we think we can specify property behavior for versioning it could just as
easily be done in a separate short draft.

Speaking of this, what are the issues for the binding draft and the behavior
of live properties?  Does the binding draft sufficiently cover what happens
with versioning in the mix?

Lisa