RE: Tamino WebDAV Server's PUT implementation

Hello Jeffrey,

Tamino XML Server (as the back end store of Tamino WebDAV Server)
"optimizes" the XML representation. From an XML perspective both
representations are identical. From a binary perspective, they are obviously
different.

If you want to get back the original input document (also on a binary
level), Tamino WebDAV Server offers some configuration parameters, which
will allow doing so.

Please have a look at the community of Tamino WebDAV Sever for more details
(http://developer.softwareag.com/tamino/webdav/default.htm
<http://developer.softwareag.com/tamino/webdav/default.htm> , "http put
storage").

Best regards