Re (3): request for un-version-control feature

From: <Edgar@EdgarSchwarz.de>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 21:44:49 +0100 (MET)
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org
Cc: Edgar@EdgarSchwarz.de

"Julian Reschke" <julian.reschke@greenbytes.de> wrote:
> "Clemm, Geoff" <gclemm@rational.com>
> > OK, since there are three folks asking for UN-XXX-CONTROL,
> > I'm willing to withdraw my objection since I'm the only one
> > objecting.
> >
> > So now the main question is: should this go in the
> > next revision of 3253, or should it be a separate draft?
> > (Either one is OK with me).
>
> I think it would be best to collect all "common" extensions to DeltaV into a
> separate draft. Once it's stable and depending on the timeline for
> RFC3253bis,  we can decide either to move contents into RFC3253bis or to
> publish it separately.
Sounds fine to me. BTW, is there already an "common" extensions draft ?
Then there would be a search for volunteers to do a draft for UNVERSION-CONTROL
and UNBASELINE-CONTROL.
Lisa, Julian, others or should I give it a try ? I couldn't promise to do it the next
couple of days but it's not that urgent I guess.

Cheers, Edgar

--
edgar@edgarschwarz.de                  "http://www.edgarschwarz.de"
"http://www.edgar-schwarz.de/forum/oberon"    Running Active Oberon