Re: Property name for version creation time

From: Geoffrey M Clemm <geoffrey.clemm@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 16:04:44 -0400
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org

Edgar wrote on 06/20/2003 09:40:25 AM:

> my repository naturally is giving me a time when a version of a resource
> was created.
> Did we define a name for this property ? I didn't find anything in 3253.

That would be the DAV:creationdate of the version.

> Or should DAV:creationdate of a checked-in VCR be set to the
> creation time of the version ?

No, the DAV:creationdate of the VCR is the date that the VCR was created
(which is usually a different date from when a particular version was
created).

> Is this be possible for all operating systems ?

Do you mean adjusting the creation date?  In many OS, this is not
possible.
Happily, the protocol does not make you do this (:-).