DeltaV scenarios

From: <Edgar@EdgarSchwarz.de>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 23:32:04 +0200 (MEST)
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org
Cc: Edgar@EdgarSchwarz.de

Hi,
I'm looking for some DeltaV scenarios. Meaning I'm interested in logs
of request/response between a server and a client.
Does anybody have such information ?
The main problem isn't DeltaV itself. In RFC3253 there are many examples.
But what about the basics like an OPTIONS reply ?
RFC2518 and RFC2616 aren't that verbose.
When I e.g. tried to connect as a Windows Webfolder my server got an OPTIONS
request.
But what should I give as a reply ?

I tried to compile cadaver on my Mandrake 8.1 Linux but got an error :-(

Cheers, Edgar

--
edgar@edgarschwarz.de                  "http://www.edgarschwarz.de"
"http://www.edgar-schwarz.de/forum/oberon"    Running Active Oberon