From: Julian Reschke [mailto:julian.reschke@greenbytes.de]
Sent: Tuesday, October 01, 2002 3:05 PM
To: Clemm, Geoff; ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org
Subject: RE: workspace property

Not convinced yet :-)

The idea of a resource property which changes it's value upon MOVE isn't
really appealing -- the properties of a resource should be independant of
the access path.

Up to now, I was expecting a MOVE to have the same properties as a BIND
followed by a DELETE on the original URI -- this would be lost with your
interpretation.

Question: what is the use case for MOVEs between workspaces? Wouldn't it be
much simpler to just forbid that?