RE: UPDATE responses for versioned collections

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@greenbytes.de>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 20:53:43 +0200
To: "Clemm, Geoff" <gclemm@rational.com>, <ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org>

in this case we would have an erratum for 7.1:

"The response for a successful request MUST be a 207 Multi-Status, where the
DAV:multistatus XML element in the response body identifies all resources
that have been modified by the request."

I also don't understand the second part of your reply -- we're talking about
response marshalling for UPDATE, not MOVE. What am I missing?