RE: euh... I musta blinked

From: Clemm, Geoff <gclemm@rational.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 10:39:55 -0400
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org
The "mutable version" stuff evolved into "variants", and
then got yanked a few months before we went to final call,
because of lack of interest in supporting it.

The Variant ID never did get posted (and would have expired
by now anyway :-), but I still have a copy, and will post it
to the WebDAV/DeltaV web site, and submit it as an ID.