Re: UPDATE semantics for checked-out resources

While we're at this topic: we have a similar issue with auto-update of
version controlled collections.

- checkout a versioned collection with apply-to-version
- remove a member from the working collection
- checkout in-place the member of the versioned controlled collection
- checkin the working collection

-> the version controlled collection should be updated an remove
   the binding to the checked-out resource.

I think the checkin should fail in this case, as the removal of
a checked-out member might cannot be permitted.

Do you agree?

//Stefan

Am Donnerstag, 26.09.02, um 20:33 Uhr (Europe/Berlin) schrieb Clemm,
Geoff: