just do whatever makes sense for your implementation.

From: Julian Reschke [mailto:julian.reschke@greenbytes.de]

let's take that further -- this is a real implementation issue, not just
academic.

I have *one* servlet "/a" that controls access to different backends through
different namespace partitions such as "/a/filesystem", "/a/jdbc" and so
on... One backend may support workspaces, the other won't.

Would you still consider this "multiple" servers?