this kind, please let me know.

   From: Julian Reschke [mailto:julian.reschke@greenbytes.de]

   I think this case is a bit different.

   For DAV:checked-in and DAV:checked-out the spec is very clear that
   they aren't *present* for resources that don't happen to be
   checked-out / checked-in.

   In *this* case (DAV:workspace), the spec is just silent about the
   value for a resource that happens to be in no workspace.

   Furthermore, I don't think a) would work for DAV:checked-in --
   clients already check for the *presence* of this property to find
   out whether a resource is checked-in, and RFC3253 explicitly says
   this is ok...:

   "This property appears on a checked-in version-controlled resource,
   and identifies a version that has the same content and dead
   properties as the version-controlled resource. This property is
   removed when the resource is checked out, and then added back
   (identifying a new version) when the resource is checked back in."