RE: Marshalling Depth > 0 responses for REPORTs, WAS: Replacing t he Label header with a DAV:labeled-version report

From: Clemm, Geoff <gclemm@rational.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 08:22:57 -0400
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org

Yes, it should say "or the collection itself".  I'll add that to the errata
sheet.
Thanks for noticing that!

From: Julian Reschke [mailto:julian.reschke@greenbytes.de]

Assume that the collection at the root of my WebDAV namespace happens to be
versioned. How do I use locate-by-history to find it?

Shouldn't this

"The response body for a successful request MUST be a DAV:multistatus XML
element containing every version-controlled resource that is a member of the
collection identified by the request-URL,..."

be

"The response body for a successful request MUST be a DAV:multistatus XML
element containing every version-controlled resource that is  a member of
the collection identified by the request-URL or the collection itself,...."

instead?