DELETE of a version-controlled Collection

From: Kirmse, Daniel <daniel.kirmse@sap.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 16:32:08 +0200
To: "'ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org'" <ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org>

Hi,

suppose you have a collection W that is not version-controlled. Within this collection there is a member collection M that is both version controlled and the root of a tree containing version controlled objects only (collections and files). Now I want to delete M.

My understanding is that because W is not version controlled I haven't to check it out, but just DELETE M. With that everything below M and M itself is gone with the wind. Right?

Thanks,
Daniel

Daniel Kirmse                                      SAP DB is open source
SAP DB                                                          www.sapdb.org