RE: expand-property report, exapnding version-controlled-binding- set ?

version-controlled-binding-set members are version-controlled-binding's
and version-controlled-binding is even not a resource so we can not
ask it for its properties (creator-displayname is this case).

Which part of the rfc3253 says that we should use version-history part
of a version-controlled-binding element for property expansion ?

What if version-controlled-binding element (or any other) would have
two href members, which one should be used for expand-property report ?

Regards
Sasa