WG: how to perform undeletion

Hi

I think when the resource version to be revived in order to undelete the
resource has been found the undelete operation can be done in the following
way :

- check out the collection which shall contain the resource to be undeleted,

  this yields a working collection which is bound to an activity (since I
want to
  track all changes in activities)
- issue VERSION-CONTROL on the resource version contained in the old
collection
  version before the deletion of the resource took place like specified in
  the DeltaV spec :

	>>> citation from DeltaV spec <<<

	6.7.1	Example - VERSION-CONTROL (using an existing version
history)
	>>REQUEST

	  VERSION-CONTROL /ws/public/bar.html HTTP/1.1
	  Host: www.webdav.org

	  <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
	  <D:version-control xmlns:D="DAV:">
	    <D:version>
	      <D:href>http://repo.webdav.org/his/12/ver/V3</D:href>
	    </D:version>
	  </D:version-control>

	>>RESPONSE

	  HTTP/1.1 201 Created
	  Cache-Control: no-cache

	>>> end citation from DeltaV spec <<<

  In this request specify the URL under which the VCR for the resource to be

  undeleted shall reappear.

- check in the activity containing the working collection which now has a
  binding pointing to the newly created VCR for the undeleted resource.
- if since the resource has been deleted another resource has been created
  with the same URL the VERSION-CONTROL request given above will fail.
  In this case the client has to reissue VERSION-CONTROL specifying
  another request URL which uniquely identifies the URL of the resource
  to be undeleted.

Is this approach compliant to the DeltaV spec ?

Still it is an open question (for me) how to find deleted resources in a
given
collection in an efficient way using DeltaV protocol.

regards
Matthias