From: Sohn, Matthias [mailto:matthias.sohn@sap.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2002 12:33 PM
To: Ietf-Dav-Versioning@W3. Org
Subject: changeability of properties

Hi,

a (probably stupid) question about preconditions for modification of any
property (live or dead) by the client:

are there any properties of the following resources
*	version resource
*	VCR
*	version controlled configuration
which can be modified by the client without checking out the resource ?

I expect this is not possible but I didn't find this explicitly in the spec.

regards
Matthias