draft-reschke-deltav-compute-checkin-uri

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@greenbytes.de>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 13:42:37 +0100
To: "Ietf-Dav-Versioning@W3. Org" <ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org>
Hi.

I have updated our proposal for specifying the expected version URI (upon CHECKIN) to properly refer to RFC3253 (deltaV).

At this point we think the protocol extension works well (and have implemented it in SAP Portals' Enterprise Portal WebDAV implementation). We would be interested to head from other implementors,

- whether they feel it solves a real-world problem (we certainly think so), and

- whether somebody is planning to adopt it (in which case we'd be interested in doing interop testing).

The plan is to submit the new draft after the IETF meetings are finished (and then later to submit it as informational or experimental RFC).

Julian

[1] <http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-reschke-deltav-compute-checkin-uri-latest.html>