RE: DTD of supported-method-set property

Peter,

actually in the latest edit ([1]), it changed to be the attribute "name" for
methods, the element <report> for reports and the element <prop> fpr
properties.

I think that supported-method-set uses an attribute because you can't
marshall all legal method names as element names.

Julian

[1]
<http://www.greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-ietf-deltav-versioning-20.1.htm#
_Toc524830525>