RE: Version-controlled collection CHECKOUT

From: Kirmse, Daniel <daniel.kirmse@sap.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 14:31:57 +0100
To: "Ietf-Dav-Versioning (E-mail)" <ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org>
Some more detail:

I've checked out a collection. So I get a working collection. Now I put a
file to the working collection (adding a file to the repository). At checkin
a vcr for the newly added file is created (with all its dependend resources)
the checked in version of the collection is written to the
activity-version-set. What about the checked in version of the added file?
Is it written to the DAV:activity-version-set property too?

Regards,
Daniel