From: Clemm, Geoff [mailto:gclemm@rational.com]
Sent: Mittwoch, 16. Januar 2002 15:59
To: Ietf-Dav-Versioning (E-mail)
Subject: RE: Version-controlled collection CHECKOUT

Yes.

From: Kirmse, Daniel [mailto:daniel.kirmse@sap.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2002 8:36 AM
To: Ietf-Dav-Versioning (E-mail)
Subject: Version-controlled collection CHECKOUT

Hi,

does the checkout behavior of a version-controlled collection be the same as
the checkout behavior of a version-controlled resource with
DAV:apply-to-version flag? (Because of working-collection sounds similar to
working-resource)
Is there the same behavior for parallel development (parallel checkouts,
checkin behavior) as for working-resources?

Regards,
Daniel