RE: Re (2): compare-baseline report with subbaselines

From: Roy Seto <Roy.Seto@oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 11:20:53 -0800
To: <ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org>
I agree with Edgar that separate DAV:added-baseline and
DAV:deleted-baseline elements would make things easier for
clients, since they would not have to retrieve the
DAV:resourcetype for each added or deleted version to apply
special processing for subbaselines.

The same applies for DAV:changed-baseline over DAV:changed-version
if the server does not automatically recurse into changed
subbaselines. I don't have a strong opinion whether this recursion
should be done on client or server.

Roy