Activity and logical change

From: Elodie Tasia <e.tasia@ever-team.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 08:54:26 +0100
To: "WebDAV Group" <webdav@yahoogroups.com>, "IETF DAV" <ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org>
Hi !

I read that in the DeltaV specifications :
"A common problem that motivates the use of activities is that it is often desirable to perform several different logical changes in a single workspace, and then selectively merge a subset of those logical changes to other workspaces. "

Maybe because I'm french, but I don't understand what "logical change" means : it has no sens to translate literally this expression.

Can someone explain me it ?

Thanx