DAV:workspace of a VCCn

From: Roy Seto <Roy.Seto@oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 12:10:13 -0800
To: <ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org>
For a workspace's DAV:baseline-controlled-collection-set,
for their DAV:version-controlled-configurations,
is their DAV:workspace property value required to be
the same as the workspace?

I am thinking it is not required, because 6.2.1 says

  The DAV:workspace property of a workspace resource MUST identify
  itself.  The DAV:workspace property of any other type of resource
  MUST be the same as the DAV:workspace of its parent collection.

and I can't find a requirement that a VCCn must be a member
of its associated workspace.

Is my understanding correct?