From: Kirmse, Daniel [mailto:daniel.kirmse@sap.com]
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2002 5:44 AM
To: Ietf-Dav-Versioning (E-mail)
Subject: FW: Activities

Would it be acceptable to have server with the following behavior:

A client performs a checkout to a VCR located within a certain workspace WS
to some activity not containing any versions yet. Regarding to this the
DAV:current-workspace-set property must be empty.
After the checkout the DAV:current-workspace-set property contains a href of
WS.
Now the server is implemented that way that DAV:current-workspace-set does
contain one workspace at most.
Given that a checkout to a VCR located within a different workspace WS' to
the very same activity must fail.
With that an activity is only able to contain versions of resources of one
workspace only.

Regards,
Daniel