RE: Activities

Tim,

right the DAV:one-checkout-per-activity-per-history precondition (Sec.13.10)
does it for two VCR's pointing to the very same version-history. My problem
was more general. I want to prevent any two VCR's of two workspaces (VCR1
member of WS1 and VCR2 member of WS2) to be in the same activity. So
changing VCR's of both of the workspaces I do need two activities. One for
each Workspace.

Background: I want to prevent a client mixing up changes made to a
development codeline and changes made to a correction or consolidation
codeline into one activity.

As you said for VCR's sharing the same version-history this is ensured with
the precondition you mentioned. It is for the other ones I need a solution
for. Thats why I came up with the idea of restricting the
DAV:current-workspace-set property to contain at most one workspace
reference.

Regards,
Daniel