From: Elodie Tasia [mailto:e.tasia@ever-team.com]
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2002 11:00 AM
To: IETF DAV
Subject: depth header

In WebDAV methods where there can be a Depth header, the rule is :
"0" : the method applies only to the resource
"1" : to the resource and its immediate children
"infinity" : to the resource and all its progeny

Ok, but what does it mean for a collection, that contains usually many
resources : does the  1 or infinity give informations about the
resources/files in the collection/directory ?
It's not clear for me...