Localisation header on creating a new version

From: <Edgar@EdgarSchwarz.de>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 17:01:08 -0500
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org
Cc: Edgar@EdgarSchwarz.de
Hi,
if I read the spec correctly on creation of a new (initial) version by VERSION-CONTROL
the version URL must be accessed by DAV:checked-in of the new VCR.
Using CHECKIN to create an additional version returns the version URL in a Location
header. BTW, I guess that a CHECKIN on a baseline also returns the baseline URL.
So why don't we return a Location header with VERSION-CONTROL and BASELINE-CONTROL
if a new version/baseline was created ?

Cheers, Edgar

--
edgar@edgarschwarz.de                    http://www.edgarschwarz.de
*          DOSenfreie Zone.        Running Active Oberon.         *