RE: BASELINE-CONTROL & Workspace

From: Clemm, Geoff <gclemm@rational.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 09:26:17 -0500
To: "'ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org'" <ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org>
Definitely yes.

I expect it to be common for servers to constrain where baselined
collections can occur (e.g. the entire workspace, or the immediate
members of the workspace).  That was one of the motivations for the
DAV:baselined-collection-set property for a workspace, so that a
client can discover where the baselined collections are in a workspace.