RE: Label header vs PROPFIND depth 1

Geoff,

- I'd like to see the label *header* deprecated
- I'm happy with the LABEL method and the label-name-set property
- I think that PROPFIND/label should be replaced by a specific REPORT
- I'm unsure about other methods that are currently affected by the
header -- what were the requirements...?
- Servers that decide to implement LABEL and DAV:label-name-set, but no not
support the label header should *not* report the LABEL feature in OPTIONS.

Julian