Re: Meaning of precondition DAV:supported-live-property

From: Stefan Eissing <stefan.eissing@greenbytes.de>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 14:56:05 +0200
Cc: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org
To: "Nevermann, Dr., Peter" <Peter.Nevermann@softwareag.com>
As I understand it, the precondition will prevent that a resource
can have dead properties of the same name as a deltav live property.

So, on a deltav compliant server, you cannot retrieve or set the
property DAV:version-history on a non-VCR resource (e.g. plain,
unversioned resource of RFC 2518 style).

A server, just followin 2518, would allow the setting of such
a property. It would be a dead properties without any meaning,
but returned on a PROPFIND nevertheless.

//Stefan

Am Donnerstag den, 11. April 2002, um 14:38, schrieb Nevermann,
Dr., Peter: