Re[2]: baselines & namespaces

From: Konstantin Knizhnik <KKnizhnik@togetherlab.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 17:21:02 +0300
To: "Clemm, Geoff" <gclemm@rational.com>
CC: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org
Consider the following situation: we have version-controlled-directory
/x placed under baseline control and version-controlled-directory /x/y
belonging to the different configuration. Now if we extract baseline
(without subbaselines) from version-controlled-configuration for /x in some workspace,
how we should handle /x/y belonging to the other configuration and all it's
members ?

Should created version-controlled-resource /x contain binding to "y"?

Should we create version-controlled-resource for /x/y?
If so, which version should it select? Server dependent (initial,
latest, random,...) Should it also be done for members of /x/y?

Thanks in advance
Konstantin