RE: BASELINE-COLLECTION Property

Yes, that is right.

From: Kirmse, Daniel [mailto:daniel.kirmse@sap.com]
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2001 9:59 AM
To: Ietf-Dav-Versioning (E-mail)
Subject: RE: BASELINE-COLLECTION Property

"copy" wasn't ment as COPY but as "structured equally". Well I understand
that there are only VCR and collections needed to identify VCR's. Any other
stuff is not under version-control and therefore irrelevant for baselining.

O.k., using my example again the baseline-collection contains members:

/src (Collection)
/src/source.c (VCR)

The prefix /DEV must be left out because the uri must be relative to the VCC
root and that is /DEV. right?