RE: Workspaces and File&Folder Hierarchy

Thanks so far! But what about this:

>But I agree with Alan that the most important thing about a workspace
>is that it has at most one versioned-controlled resource for a given
>version history.

But it is still possible to have a version tree (not a single line of
descent of versions for the only VCR in the workspace)??? Well it would
produce a ambiguity, wouldn't it? And then there is no unambigious merge or
baselining can take place. So I would rather understand it that way, that
you should have a <checkin-fork><forbidden> behavior for the versions. With
that it would be possible that more than one developer checks out a given
version but at check in time they would be forced to do an explicit merge
and the single line of descent and the unabiguity would be kept.

(was that understandable???)

regards
Daniel