Re (2): Creating new version-controlled bindings referencing existing VHR's

Konstantin Knizhnik <KKnizhnik@togetherlab.com> wrote:
> So, in few words, I do not understand how to do the following
> operation:
> - I have some project (version-controlled-collection) in some workspace
> (for example /ws/his/project1)
> - I want to place this project (copy all its resources) in my workspace /ws/my
In short: have a look at BASELINE-CONTROL.
- Do your work in /ws/his/project1.
- Create a configuration by BASELINE-CONTROL
- Check it in and you have a baseline (containing versions)
- Then checkout the baseline at /ws/my

Cheers, Edgar

--
edgar@edgarschwarz.de                    http://www.edgarschwarz.de
*          DOSenfreie Zone.        Running Active Oberon.         *