From: Pill, Juergen [mailto:Juergen.Pill@softwareag.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2001 10:46 AM
To: 'Clemm, Geoff'; 'ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org'
Subject: RE: version resource and locking

Hello Geoff,

thanks for your answer.

I mostly work on a WebDAV server implementation (Jakarta Slide) and
currently I am preparing a method/resource compatibility matrix. If you are
interested, I can post it soon.

Best regards

Juergen

PS. I want to start working on the client side too starting next year.
(http://www.jcp.org/jsr/detail/147.jsp).